What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***Closed*** Wanna Trade?

I am in the mood to do some trading. Here is what I have available.

Not looking for anything in particular, just something new for my grow rack or bog.

Here's what I got that I could part with. Most I could take cuttings/divisions of if you want to trade cuttings (preferred).

Nepenthes
N. truncata Paisan
N. maxima x talangensis aka N. Lady Pauline
N. sibuyanensis x xTrusmadiensis
N. thorelli x miraballis aka N. Efflugent Koto
N. ventricosa x inermis

smalls/seedlings
N. xSplendiana x ((maxima x veitchii) x veitchii)
N. albomarginata - Penang Red entire plant solid red.

Sarracenia
S. minor var Okefenokeensis Ware Co., GA
S. 'John Smith'
S. 'lemon'
S. Wilkersons Red x open pollenated

Last edited:
Yea i got some things i can trade do u have any pictures?

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

i have multiples of several nep. as well as a lot of dews of many species as well as a few sars pm me if you would like to know what species.

I love splendiana hybrids.. and they love me. PMed!!

@Mass, I think you have those already. I sent you some about a year ago in a trade. If you no longer have them no problem, just wanted to let you know. :)

how big are the seedlings?

x splendiana x (x tiveyi x veitchii)
x splendiana x (‘Rokko’ x stenophylla)
x splendiana x mixta
x splendiana x ampullaria

These are the only one's that ever hit my growlist. I would've remembered something with so much veitchii in it. :scratch: I still have a good sized SG albo red from you though!

PM sent.

Yea i got some things i can trade do u have any pictures?

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

i have multiples of several nep. as well as a lot of dews of many species as well as a few sars pm me if you would like to know what species.

Pics available upon request. All neps here are well established and pitchering, most profusely.

You want anything off my growlist?

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

I really want the S. minor var Okefenokeensis Ware Co., GA

x splendiana x (‘Rokko’ x stenophylla)
x splendiana x mixta
x splendiana x ampullaria

These are the only one's that ever hit my growlist. I would've remembered something with so much veitchii in it. :scratch: I still have a good sized SG albo red from you though!

N. xTiveyi = N. maxima x veitchii :) Sorry I copied from my growlist which is everything but consistent when it comes to plant names. Some have the cultivar/grex/etc. Some are fully typed, some are a mixture of both.

N. xTiveyi = N. maxima x veitchii :)

duh.. lol In that case I love it.. it's getting BIG!

Still very interested in the sib xx TM though. I KNOW I don't have one of those here. lol

how big are the seedlings?

1-2 inches for the most part. Maybe one or two would be considered an N1 size. They get intermediate/highland conditions so are slow growing since they are more intermediate/lowlanders.

What do you want for the S. minor var Okefenokeensis Ware Co., GA ?

There has been alot more interest than I have anticipated. I will reply to all PM's as soon as possible so please do not feel ignored if I haven't responded to you yet. Thanks for the replies!

What do you want for the S. minor var Okefenokeensis Ware Co., GA ?

Hey dash.. here's a couple updates of the seedlings you sent last year. IMO they are doing GREAT!!

albomarginata ‘Red’ ~ needs more light to get that red color back in the leaves..

100_7317.jpg

100_7319.jpg

I should ship the rest to you and have you grow them out! Mine are still tiny, but alot more colorful. My albo's are solid red and the N. xSplendiana hybrids have a fair amount of red in the leaves and pitchers.

What conditions do you give them if you don't mind my asking.

Back