What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Drosera adelae

I can't afford to buy one, but I'd like to give this dew another shot now that I've figured out it's secrets.

Willing to trade a large (12") Nepenthes maxima x ventricosa basal division for a well rooted, nice sized, dewy, HEALTHY, non-death cube Drosera adelae.

PM me with pics if you have one to offer..

Last edited by a moderator:
My death cube D. adelae is doing fine potted up in LFS/orchid bark and watered/treated like a Nepenthes. Keep it with intermediates & HL not in the LL area or where it gets over about 82*F with the lights on. I have some small ones popping up around my main plant you just could have for the price of priority postage but they probably wouldn't be rooted if I divided them and put them in some live sphag and shipped them to you. PM me if you wanna paypal me the postage they's yours. I don't have room to trade for a Nepenthes that size.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey mass let me see what i got at home, im at work now i know i have a bunch

I have some i have three to four divisions if you want? If intrested i will post pics.

i'd send yah one, but mine are still recovering and wouldnt really meet your 'healthy' requirement -_-

I can toss one in....

100_9413.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

100_9399.jpg

Mine is also not from Lowe's and is really dewy but it might not be the size but if it's size you want i did by one from Lowe's and it is DEWY i nursed it back to health but really they took good care of it it was dewy and it was red so if you REALLY don't wont the one from Lowe's then i have three or four small divisions one is medium and do are medium small. Nothing is wrong from the Lowe's kind if you ask me.

Back