What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello.

I have a very large N. sibuyanensis x maxima that i have grown from a baby to a 2 foot vine. It's just sprouted a basal and is developing uppers. It's biggest lower pitcher was about 16" x 8". Fatty ding-dong pitchers!

I'm looking to trade it for:

Large, EASY, Nepenthes...Ventrata, Miranda come to mind
Indo-Chinese Nepenthes. I would love tuber-forming ones.
Sarracenia. Sarracenia are becoming my true passion.
Neat tropical plants. Movement, hair, spines, crazy appendages are what im looking for.
Neat edible plants. Fruits are a first choice. Especially pawpaws, berries, and exotics.

I will take pictures of my nepenthes soon.

Waiting for pics! Are you looking to trade the whole thing, the basal, a cutting or what?
Andrew

Everything. I will get pics up soon.

Also, i am interested in quasi-carnivores.

I have a giant DeRoose Miranda I rescued and nursed back to health. Have no idea what I'm gonna do with it though :lol: I would want just the basal if possible.

The basal is not sizeable enough to part. What does the DeRoose indicate with the Miranda? I'll go get pictures if you will!

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

DSCN1377.jpg

It doesnt pitcher for me in winter, but it is 100% healthy. Sorry for the ugly leaves.

I have some Sarracenia take a look at my grow list and someother stuff you might be intrested in.

Ah, I see :p
DeRoose is just who made it. I've got no pitcher pictures, but I can take a picture of the plant when tomorrow when it's sunny again :)

Ha, if you want ventrata, I can hook you up there. I also have sarracenia to trade as well as Goji berries if you are interested...

Ah, I see :p
DeRoose is just who made it. I've got no pitcher pictures, but I can take a picture of the plant when tomorrow when it's sunny again :)

Sounds very good.

Ha, if you want ventrata, I can hook you up there. I also have sarracenia to trade as well as Goji berries if you are interested...

How big? Im looking to get bigger, easier nepenthes, and sort of work my way back up. But you have to have those plants that impress everyone, and right now im maxed out with "life" so...easy is the name of the game right now!

What kind of sarracenias? Goji berries or goji plants?

Ohhh, dude...this is N. x 'Gothica'?

It was made from the same progney as "Gothica" and looks very similar. A tad more sibuyanesis influence, but they do look very similar.

Hmmm, it is a goji plant yeah. I sent a PM.

Ah...well I already have Gothica and don't have room for anything too similar. So I'll step back and let someone else have this neat offer :3

Back