What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

With the weather warming up its time to try and set up some trades.

Here is what I'm mainly looking for:

Cephalotus variations I don't already have.
Heliamphora pulchella
Brocchinia reducta - small one
Orchidioides Utricularia I don't have or variations of ones I have.
Miniature species orchids and ferns under 4" in size.

Feel free to send offers, but keep in mind I'm only looking for miniatures.

Here is what I have available for trade:

U. geminiloba - small starter
U. endresii - small starter
U. reniformis 'f. courte'
U. sanderonii
U. nephrophylla
U. graminifolia
U. tricolor
U. longifolia 'short leaf'

G. violacea 'Giant' - fresh division

N. ampullaria 'Green'

D. dilatato-petiolaris - fresh division

Ceph 'Vigorous' - 1-2" plant
Ceph 'German Giant' - 1-2" plant
Ceph 'Hummer's Giant - 1-4" plant

If your interested in non-CPs I can put up a list on request.

Want anything off of my growlist for the D. dilatato-petiolaris - fresh division or the Ceph 'Hummer's Giant - 1-4" plant?

gah...i wish my orchids were all producing keikis...:cuss:

Want anything off of my growlist for the D. dilatato-petiolaris - fresh division or the Ceph 'Hummer's Giant - 1-4" plant?

Sorry everything you have I want I already have :-(.

gah...i wish my orchids were all producing keikis...:cuss:

You don't need keikis, just rip them in two :-D.

@rss: you're funny.....i am NOT ripping an L. telipogoniflora in two...

@rss: you're funny.....i am NOT ripping an L. telipogoniflora in two...

Thats one way to divide plants with that type of growth, but I've divided a few hundred orchids so the "what the :censor: am I doing" feeling has stopped. Riiiippp! :-))

Love the flowers of that one, still haven't gotten my hands on one.

Do you still have any cephs availiable for trade? I only have 1 and am trying to eventually get seed from cephs, so I'd like ~2 more.

I have a flava var. rubricopora, some more common stuff, and even some neps if required.

Do you still have any cephs availiable for trade? I only have 1 and am trying to eventually get seed from cephs, so I'd like ~2 more.

I have a flava var. rubricopora, some more common stuff, and even some neps if required.

I've never had any luck with Sarrs, its just to dry, hot and windy here. I don't have room for any more Neps :-(.

EXTREMELY interested in the cephalotus 'German Giant', and somewhat interested in the cephalotus 'Hummer's Giant'. If you get a chance, take a look at my growlist for almost anything of interest. The villosa, hamata, and straight veitchii are off limits though.

Are these items still available? Still no response from RSS.. :scratch:

Sorry been a bit busy the last 2 days mailing stuff out and whatnot. I still have divisions of most of them, however I'm very limited on space so I have to stick to my wantlist.

@mass If I had more space we could work a trade out, but everything you have I'm interested in is too large. By mid summer I should have enough moved out to redo my wantlist.

If I had more space we could work a trade out, but everything you have I'm interested in is too large. By mid summer I should have enough moved out to redo my wantlist.

lol.. Well there's a new one. :0o:

Back