What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED - Sarracenia oreophila in Massacusetts

Does anyone from Mass have any S.oreophila available for trade or any kind people from anywhere else have any they'd like to give to me since it's the only legal way for me to get one here.
Thanks in advance.

If no one steps up to the plate I should inform you that some of the online nurseries have the proper permits and licenses to sell CITES Appendix I / Endangered Species Act plants interstate. They will provide you with the paperwork to show you obtained the plants legally. And they often have plants for sale that are not listed on their websites, one usually needs to ask.

If you aren't a member already, you may want to join the New England Carnivorous Plant society ... I don't know if anyone there has a spare , but they are really good people :)

Tell em Nicole sent you

http://www.necps.org/

I am a member and, they are all really nice. Unfortunately not many people here grow them.

Drop me a PM next time you'll be at an NECPS meeting. I think I can make a division for you!

I also have some seedlings if you would be interested in going that route.

Another very generous member seems to have stepped up to the plate here with several locales (Thanks so much L. !). Thanks for all the offers, I really appreciate it !

Back