What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's somewhere between 12"-13" tall.. Looking to trade it for any of the following:

N. aristolochoides
N. veitchii H/L (any variant)
N. spectabilis x talangensis
N. truncata x veitchii H/L
mature cephalotus
generous portion of purpurea subsp. venosa var. montana

100_7488.jpg

100_7489.jpg

Last edited:
I have a cephalotus not sure if it's mature it might be because it needs dividing bad like in four different points.

@eou: that's not bad.....25 growth points is bad...4 isnt. cephs like to be cramped.

Well sorry then i guess it isn't mature.

eou.. I'll be happy to take a look at a pic if your interested in a trade.

Same for you can you send a pic to me through pm? I will send my pic to you through pm.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Sent PM.

Sorry but it's gotten bigger that was a month ago and it does have four different growth points it's just hard to see it in that pic. I am sorry for sounding like a liar.

Eou.. You and I both know what an adult cephalotus looks like. Bring that sprout back no sooner than a year from now, and we'll talk.

Sorry i guess i don't know what a mature Ceph looks like sorry for lying i should have looked up what a real mature Cephalotus looks like.

Ok now i know lets call my a seedling compared to that sorry i'm a freakin retard sorry Mass.

You shouldn't call it a seedling if it's propagated from a leaf pulling Eou..

What about mine being a seedling or me being a retard or both?

mass never called you a retard...he's simply saying your plant should not be called a seedling since seedlings come from SEEDS and not LEAVES. "plantlet" is the appropriate term to use here.

I know it's one of my GOCHYA moments.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Can't wait for my Utric!

Last edited:
Again Eou.. getting way off topic. This is my trade thread, not a "How eou grows his CP's" thread.

My bad DOH!

The talangensis is still available for trade.. I would also consider trading for some interesting tuberous, stalking, and/or petiolaris dews.

Some pics to hopefully move this along..

100_7488.jpg

100_7489.jpg

Back