What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live LFS avail.

PM me for info if you are interested. Plenty of pin head and fat head green live LFS available.

Argument Disclaimer: Collected on PRIVATE PROPERTY WITH the land owner.. Come spring time it starts getting mowed down, so he urges me to get it while I can. So PLEASE save the moral disputes.

100_7526-1.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent. That red moss looks amazing! :)

Thanks Nerd.. you should see it out in the bog. I'll get some pics once it starts warming up..

Argument Disclaimer-Good move seriously.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I would want some but i suck and no one wants anything from me because i'm inpaticent and don't have anything anyone wants oh well i guess i will look on ebay.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

I would want some but i suck and no one wants anything from me because i'm inpaticent and don't have anything anyone wants oh well i guess i will look on ebay.

lmao.. I got it the first time you said it, but okay. Like I said, this stuff was still half frozen, so there's no harm in shipping it with our weather the way it is. PM me and I'm sure we can work something out.

That is some gorgeous moss. Too bad LFS never seems to stay alive for me. ;c

That red LFS is beautiful.

cool, moist, and humid.. easy!
Yeah, I know, I just seem to struggle with the balance. I close things up to get the humidity up, the temperature follows, and tips brown. I open things up to get the temperature down, humidity follows, and it shrivels. >.<;

Kind of curious, though, whether or not my new Darlingtonia setup would be appropriate... Should stay both cool and humid, I would think. At least local humidity should stay up and that's all that counts. Hmm. Intrigued.

PM incoming. ;p

That is some gorgeous moss. Too bad LFS never seems to stay alive for me. ;c

I got some of this moss from Mass last year and it has stayed alive almost everywhere I put it. I put the "leftover" in a bowl of distilled water and kept it in the seedling tank and it grew and stayed nice and healthy all winter. This is actually the first live moss I've been able to keep alive.

put it on top of moist peat, or LFS and perlite.. then stick it in a plastic bag. The results are ridiculous..

100_6625.jpg

100_6606.jpg

Sent...

PM Sent (Not sure why people do this, but it seems to be ettiquette :p)

I got some of this moss from Mass last year and it has stayed alive almost everywhere I put it. I put the "leftover" in a bowl of distilled water and kept it in the seedling tank and it grew and stayed nice and healthy all winter. This is actually the first live moss I've been able to keep alive.

True..Mass's moss seems to be rather tough...the two best forms I have are his and a hawaiian form I got from Kula.

oooo... I REALLY want some of that Hawaiian LFS. I love how thick it is..

And of course my moss it TOUGH! It's from Michigan State Univ. area.. ;)

PM sent!!!11one

Attn. peoples with incoming LFS.. Wanted to let everyone know: I share a PayPal with my mother. And when I went over to her place to get the PayPal card to withdrawl everyone's shipping money from the acct.. I was informed by grandma that mom and dad are in the Bahamas for a week. THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW MOM!!
So.. I'm currently shipping the smaller packages out since I can afford those without the means of the PayPal funds. I've PM'ed those that I've already shipped to, so your not left in the dark. Everyone that has larger amounts will have their packages shipped sometime between Mon. and Wed. Sorry for the delay. But this was slightly out of my control..

some of the new stuff..

100_3928.jpg

100_3930.jpg

Back