What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live LFS avail.

Am I too late to ask for any LFS ? If you have extra, I would love some. Let me know what the cost is. thanks :)

Moss man Mass - your package just arrived. Now that's some dank moss!!!

Is dank a good thing? ???

Hahahah. You work at a hydro store. XD

EDIT: Just got mine and I will vouche for its dankness. XD Not to mention how gorgeous it. And you PACKED those bags. YOU ARE MY MAN BEAST.

Last edited:
Red is getting scarce until it grows back out. Only remaining red LFS is in areas that doesn't get mowed.. Unmowed areas will stay untouched by human hands. Just like the chocolate river in Wonka's factory. So in the meantime the red LFS is unavailable.
Plenty of green to go around though!!

Got my moss in the mail today, thanks again!

Jeremy

both mosses are incredibly nice. if you missed out on the red but dont have the green yet, i would strongly recommend it still. some of the most beautiful green moss i've seen. much thanks travis for this amazing offering.

both mosses are incredibly nice. if you missed out on the red but dont have the green yet, i would strongly recommend it still. some of the most beautiful green moss i've seen. much thanks travis for this amazing offering.

my pleasure buddy.. When I collect the red, I only take the top portions. That way I can be assured it grows back. ;) Red will be available soon enough. It only takes a few weeks for this LFS to regrow. That is, once the warm weather is in full swing.

This just in.. If you've gotten LFS from me during this thread being open. Get a free gallon on our next deal! Trails are being mowed quicker than I can share it. No point in it going to waste.

Really? So how is this going to work? How do i get a free gallon of LFS?

Thanks.

Really? So how is this going to work? How do i get a free gallon of LFS?

Thanks.

Works easy.. next time you get LFS from me, you get a free gallon with whatever amount you get. Though shipping charges to apply for the final quantity.

Do you mind me asking how much shipping would be?

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

I would like to get a sandwhich bag of LFS please. :)

shipping would be $11 for a sandwich bag and a gallon of LFS.

Ok i will take it. :)

These dealings are usually done in PM pal.. ;)

I know. ;) PM sent.

bump

pm-d!

Woah. Still have more? :d pmpmpmpmpmpm!!!

Back