What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live LFS avail.

Again, I'll vouche for mass's moss. It's pretty amazing.

Again, I'll vouche for mass's moss. It's pretty amazing.

agreed. it grows very well too. the red is admittedly slightly slower growing compared to the green (for me anyway) but man, is it ever nice to look at.:bigthumpup:

Red one is still not available?

Red one is still not available?

nope.. I probably won't touch the red again until next year. I did however find some new stuff at the far end of the trail that reminds me a lot of the Hawaiian LFS I've gotten!

That moss i have gotten from you is THE only LFS moss that has ever grown for me. But it doesn't grow in my North American CP out in full sun it really only grows in my Nepenthes pots.

Mass, thank you for the quick replies and smooth transaction!. I only wish you had the red one :) seems like a fun think to try to grow :)

Mass, thank you for the quick replies and smooth transaction!. I only wish you had the red one :) seems like a fun think to try to grow :)

My pleasure.. I do what I can when I can. ;)

101_0311.jpg

yummy!

This is what mine looks like.. :awesome: But I'm a neat freak and always pick out the leaves. I don't keep it as wet either..

100_8339.jpg

100_8344.jpg

100_7629.jpg

100_7630.jpg

JUST AMAZING! :p

If there is any left, I would love to grab on to some. I would like to use it for my seedlings and drosera, let me know! :)

Received the moss this morning. All I can say is it is amazing! I dub thee Mass's marvelous moss. :hail:

Guess a bump was well past due. Still plenty of live LFS available..

I might take you up on the offer. Do you know what species they are?

My mom wont take me to Lowes. T.T Spare me sum.

Might be to late but I PMed you :) the moss looks AMAZING!

Still plenty of LFS available. Get yours before winter hits. Free gallon with every deal.. ~shipping charges apply~

Back