What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a almost 3 inch pot full of pygmy Drosera nitidula x puchella they are mature and flowering i would like basicaly anything not on my grow list just pm me with offers thanks. Mostlye intrested in Sarracenia or other Temperate CP but i will take just about anything not on my growlist thanks.

Ean Traylor

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

If you are intrested and make a offer just include in your pm saying do you have a pic of it then i will gladly show you a picture.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Maybe even trade for Grow Carnivorous Plants DVD Series Volume 3!

Can you post some pics eou:)?

Sure i will take some pics tomorrow thanks for being intrested.

You may not be aware of this but pygmy sundews are rough to ship as plants. Their threadlike roots are very sensitive to being disturbed. Generally speaking, people wait for gemmae season (~6 months from now) to ship the gemmae. I would advise against trying to ship plants.

I would ship them very good. I would put a top on the pot and tape it really good around the top.

It isn't what's above the surface that's risky. It's what's below the surface that's a set up for failure.

It isn't what's above the surface that's risky. It's what's below the surface that's a set up for failure.

I have received pots of pygmy sundews shipped just as euro is describing without their showing any ill effects. One of these was shipped a year ago and still is going strong.
YMMV but that is my experience.

I just shipped some leaf cuttings that just got established to someone and they said they were fine. I think they would be fine thanks for the advice Jim.

It works if the plants aren't extricated from their pot; that is, if the roots aren't disturbed. 'nuff said on my part.

Back