What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxes

• Thread starter Copper
  • Start date
All boxes are on there way. No time to read my mail right now, my son's thyroid (grave's disease) decided that after four years that it did not die and we are again running between doctors. I will get on tomorrow.

It's ok thanks for letting us know i will be praying.

Thank you Eou. I am not sure what will need to be done now. I do not know if I want him going through radiation again, but the surgery leaves a very large and ugly scar. What ever they are going to do they want to do it soon. He is on medication to stop throwing up so that we can get the blood draw. He will probably go back on heart meds on Monday. It is truely a bummer. I thought we were at a stage in which we just had to get his meds right.

Your plants should be at your door early next week. Everything was sent priority.

Copper my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Hello,
I received my package today in the mail, thank you!
Everything made it over in perfect condition.
I will be sending your return package first thing next Monday, to ensure a safe trip.

On a side note,
When I was about 4 years old a birthmark on my arm developed into a melanoma, and my parents opted to have it surgically removed. It left a large 1.5 inch scar just above the elbow on the back of my right arm. It isn't exactly horrifying, but is quite noticeable, and I'm asked about it often. I have to be honest in saying that it does not bother me having it, knowing that the surgery likely saved my life. I feel greatly for the difficult decision that you are faced with, and I hope the best possible outcome.

Same here but i recived on Monday thanks Copper.

Back