What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Drosera filiformis

Looking for some Drosera filiformis, different varieties. I especially like the all red ones. Looking for plants or seeds. Got some baby praying mantis to trade or other CP's, just let me know what you have.

I have Drosera filiformis tracyi and Drosera filiformis the all red kind. What do you have to offer?

Drosea Filformis 'California's Sunset'

PMED.

I should have some Florida Red seed. If you're going to be at the LACPS meeting Saturday I'll bring you some.

Looking for some Drosera filiformis, different varieties. I especially like the all red ones. Looking for plants or seeds. Got some baby praying mantis to trade or other CP's, just let me know what you have.

What else would you want for those baby praying mantis? I have a few pygmy sundews I could offer. Take a look at my grow list, and drop me a pm with a request, and I'll let you know what I've got.

FYI - there will be location "all red" plants in the upcoming auction and there are D. filiformis seeds in the ICPS seedbank - donor section.

I have some extra filiformis ssp filiformis seedlings 2 years old. If you get some extra all red or tracyi seed, i'd be happy to trade you a seedling or two for a packet. Might be interested in other drosera seed as well.

I was able to get some filiformis. Thanks to Halt for the plant and Not a number for the seeds.

Back