What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ventrata cutting giveaway.

002.jpg

What the what?! what did you do, build your house around that gargantuan? haha

Still have 5 growth points and I found a birds nest inside!

:-)) I hope it wasn't occupied...or maybe that's why the plant's so big :0o:

LOL Nope the nest was old. I remember when I spooked a bird out if it a few years ago. Just forgot about it till now. I gave it a real good haircut thats for sure. LMAO Had 20 lead cuttings on the thing! Tossed a few that just looked bad. So every one of the orriginal 20 boxes has a lead cutting and a back cutting in the box!

WOW! I cannot believe NO ONE has jumped on the 4 extra boxes. That is strange. Maybe they think it is over and it takes too long to look at an old thread. Wow

ok DO NOT reply here. I started a new thread. This one is now VOID.

Cutting arrived today..thanks you

Wow that is a BEAST Nepenthes!

Cutting arrived - thanks!!! Dipped it in rooting powder and I got it soaking in water right now. Can't wait for it to take off! Looking forward to making that jade plant cutting grow, too! THANKS!

My cutting arrived yesterday and is already sipped and ready for roots! Thanks a bunch and thank you for the jade cutting as well. Cutting arrived as fresh as it was cut. Much better than my first cutting I received off of this forum last year from another member.... that one was black on arrival.

Cutting received, thank you.

Cuttings made it safe and sound. thanks a bunch :)

Cuttings arrived yesterday in great shape. Already in water.

Thanx a lot

I guess mine is coming today.

received a few days ago. thanks.

Glad everyone is enjoying! Gill_za let me know if you get yours! Can't have folks not get stuff I promised!!

Mine arrived yesterday Thanks again! ! ! !

Glad everyone is enjoying! Gill_za let me know if you get yours! Can't have folks not get stuff I promised!!

It did not come today (Saturday). So Tuesday it is I guess. Post office must be very busy :(

---------- Post added 05-29-2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-28-2011 at 11:23 PM ----------

Well it seems that it was delivered and taken by someone other than me. So must be my awesome neighbours...

mine arrived yesterday safe and sound, thanks jb! let me know if you still want drosera seed

Cutting arrived last week, looks great! Many thanks.

Back