What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premium P. Craerulea Seed!

Hello Folks,

I have 4 packets of fresh cross-polinated Pinguicula Caerulea seed. Each packet has 50 seeds (+/- 20).

This plant is a perennial pretty much only growable by seed. Not common in collections!

I'm really not sure what I want in exchange, so you're just going to have to give a list of what you have if you'd like this seed.

Thanks for looking! :-D

P_+Caerulea.JPG

The thread where I asked for pollination help for this purpose

Wow, did I send you those? If so, that was fast! Mine are just beginning to show buds now...
~Joe

Wow, did I send you those? If so, that was fast! Mine are just beginning to show buds now...
~Joe

No, I got them from flytraplady5 last year. I just have one mother plant left, sadly, but I hope to get more plants from the seed I spread around my collection ;)

But the things you did send me (that moss is so nice!!!) are doing nicely. The Cobra bog is really going strong with big pitchers...and the moss looks lovely. I just transplanted d. rotundifolia from Oregon in there today to complete the scene. Thanks for the previous trade, Joe!

Ah. Well regardless, looking good! :)
Glad to hear things are settling in - we'll have to trade again soon.
~Joe

Last edited:
Have you gotten any responses? I'm interested. I have seeds of P. lusitanica, capensis. B. liniflora....

Have you gotten any responses? I'm interested. I have seeds of P. lusitanica, capensis. B. liniflora....

I have flowering p. lusitancia, 5 types of capensis...and B liniflora just doen't grow well for me. D. indica is my substitute, I guess. It is a weed here!

Ahem. I forgot to answer your question :blush: I haven't gotten a response.

Looking over your list I don't have any CP seeds that you don't already have, in terms of plants. I do have devil claw seeds and of course a bunch of Mexican pings.

Emailed you.

Emailed you.

Negotiations in progress :banana2:

Looking over your list I don't have any CP seeds that you don't already have, in terms of plants. I do have devil claw seeds and of course a bunch of Mexican pings.

Jimscott: I've been thinking of getting rid of my Mexi pings and grow only P. giagantae. Do you have a giagantae? I'm getting one already, but I would hope they would be genetically different you know. I'm also missing ping substrate. I can't seem to find any around here.

I do indeed.

1 packet down, 3 to go.

I'm open to offers still!

only 1 packet left!

I still have 1 packet. I guess I could use it if nobody else wants it.

SASE for a beginner - me? :)

Back