What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A dude asked me to give away his collection. I don't grow pings, helis or neps. The helis look really rough, pings look pretty good I guess. Everything is very old and needs to be repotted. You have to take them all for free. Pickup at my place near Asheville, NC. I might ship one little box with a few plants if you are sending me a Sarracenia "reptilian rose" or "leah wilkerson" in return. Here are some of the labels I could find:

P. cyclosectoris
P. cyclosecta
p. laueana
p. "carl wang"
P. agnata x gypsicola
p. -- lots of others unlabeled

N. oisiens x mixta
N. vetchii batu lowi
N mir. w x sten (at least 2)
N. 3 or 4 others

H. chimantensis
H. sarracenoides

Edit: its H. sarracenoides, H. pulchella and H. ionasii. I'm keeping the H. chimantensis for kicks.

Last edited:
Bah, now I wish I was on the east coast, I'd love to relieve you of a nep or two. I don't grow any Sarracenia, though.

HEY WHEN DO YOU NEED THEE PICKED UP BY?! I would love them!!!!!!!!! Please pm me before they go anywhere im in ny..

I live in Atlanta, GA i think maybe i could pick them up.

Go ahead and give it to him.

I live in Atlanta, GA i think maybe i could pick them up.

Your like.. 10 states away, and not old enough to drive. Were you gonna take a cab? :scratch:

If your deal falls through PM me and I'll make a day trip of it. I'm retired with nothing but time, so I can come whenever.

You're 12 hrs away? If you come down here I'll take you to see jonesii. I'm not doing anything Wednesday or Thursday.

Your like.. 10 states away, and not old enough to drive. Were you gonna take a cab? :scratch:

If your deal falls through PM me and I'll make a day trip of it. I'm retired with nothing but time, so I can come whenever.

so are they gone yet??? i'm coming through there around 8:30pm on the 22nd

I asked first.. And i can pick up.. Please reply to my pm..

Alright, chezilla has first dibs because he can pick them up Friday. If he flakes out or if someone can beat him here I will give them to someone else.

*amph purchases plane ticket to go to north carolina*

JK, but in all seriousness, that's quite a nice collection of giveaways! the helis alone would have already sufficed! gl and may the first person win....although, now it's starting to sound like a free-for-all, which might not be good.

*amph purchases plane ticket to go to north carolina*

JK, but in all seriousness, that's quite a nice collection of giveaways! the helis alone would have already sufficed! gl and may the first person win....although, now it's starting to sound like a free-for-all, which might not be good.

Yep.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

I'm only two staes away. I have parents you know. :) Mass you are the person that is ten states away. :)

Back