What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

There's a problem with growing plants- sometimes you get too many of them!

I have a rooted cutting of a N. talangensis in a 2.5" pot that I need to get rid of. Its either this or the compost, and I don't have the heart for the compost. It has no pitchers, and I will provide pictures upon request. To sweeten the deal, I can also throw in two very small Cephalotus pullings (at least one has pitchers, very small, will be wrapped in LFS of some sort).

I'm not asking for anything in return, but if you have any extra of the following you're willing to send back, I'd be grateful.

-S. purpurea (specifically, the subsp. purpurea)
-S. x 'Scarlet Belle'
-S. x catesbaei

-D. filliformis (subs. filliformis or tracyi, it'd be awesome if you had a positive ID, but not necessary)

-H. heterodoxa x minor (long shot, I know, but I'd figure I'd throw it in here because I'm in the market for it :) )

Thank you very much and good growing,
CJ

I'll take it. *batts eyes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also PM'ed

PMed

I'll let everyone know by Tuesday (May 17th, 2011), and/or the Cephalotus.

Thank you everyone who has/is showing interest!

Is this thread closed? Has the plant been spoken for yet?

I am pretty sure it is because i was one of the first few people to pm and it has already been taken. Along with the Cephalotus pullings.

Okie Dokie Just asking. most of the time they get closed. All good. :) I hope to talk the wifey into an order from someplace I need another Bical!

Same here. Always wanted a bical, Going to get two more chambers tomorrow.

I was wondering if you still have it? I am very interested. Thanks. :)

I was wondering if you still have it? I am very interested. Thanks. :)

I am pretty sure it is because i was one of the first few people to pm and it has already been taken. Along with the Cephalotus pullings.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

But you can still ask. I am just telling you what i think because he told me so.

Back