What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Sundew seeds or utric plugs

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Hi folks. Back when I went through my horrible breakup, I neglected my plants and myself. I ended up letting my utrics and dews go by the wayside. I am interested in restarting that collection. Anyone have plugs they can take of their utrics or extra dews or seeds they can spare?

i remember for the most part they were pretty much bomb proof and reproduced like weeds. I would give them away like crazy. I am a firm believer in pay it forward and would definately do that with anything I recieved.

I am not looking for a freebee and willing to trade, but need to work it out in PM. Let me know.

Thanks!

I can also share.. just shoot me a PM.

I will have some sundew seeds ready soon (couple of weeks). Not particularly rare, but D. collinsiae, D. aliciae, and D. spatulata. PM me if you are interested.

I am interested in anything. Not looking for anythign rare ATM. I have to be able to grow them again before aquiring those. I know these guys are like weeds and routinely sent them in batches to newbies. Routinely sent variety boxes to folks. :-D I remember sending one lady 11 different species from dews and utrics. She was happy. :-D It was a large box too. I wonder if she is still growing.

I was recently sent a bunch of seeds by another generous grower (I'm about 7 different kinds of new to CPs hehe) and I have way more than I can plant. How about some D. nidiformis seeds?

jb, are you still interested in seed?

I will have some typical Drosera capensis seeds in about a half a month to a month. I can give you the entire stalk if you would like. PM me if interested. Still PM me if you are not interested. (a total of about 500,000+ seeds)

Back