What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Nepenthes Pollen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closed: Nepenthes Pollen

N. ventricosa x kampotiana

50/50 seed split.

*** CLOSED ***
I have received enough offers for pollen. If you have something spectacular and can't find a mate, feel free to shoot me a PM. Otherwise, I only have enough flowers to go around.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Got pics of the pitchers that this produces?

i have a male maxima hybrid in flower now hald the flowers are open

@Brokken - no. I received it as a cutting and it has not made any pitchers yet. Probably similar to N. "Maggie Jones" which is the reverse cross.

If you are interested shoot me a PM and I can see if I can contact the source to see if he has any pics available.

Last edited:
Bump. I kind of dropped the ball on this one. Looks like the first flowers will be opening up in the next week or so.

RBall & mass I'll PM you to see if you still have pollen available.

Thanks for looking.

Damon, glad to hear it is doing well for you. I currently have x effulgent koto, x rokko, and x Maggie Jones pollen. In about three weeks I will also have x Miranda. Let me know if any of these are of interest to you.

still have pollen (spec x vent).. Last person interested never picked it up, so it's still here.

Damon, glad to hear it is doing well for you. I currently have x effulgent koto, x rokko, and x Maggie Jones pollen. In about three weeks I will also have x Miranda. Let me know if any of these are of interest to you.

Keith, yes it is doing extremly well along with everything else you sent me. I am not surprised at all after seeing numerous shots of your gorgeous plants.

I'll shoot you a PM.

I have truncata pollen right now. I am not quite sure how to collect and ship it, so if you are interested could you give me some tips?

Hello I have pollen from an alata 'red' sourced from California State University Fullerton if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back