What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: sm. Heliamphora

My ex wife killed many of my carnivorous plants (out of spite) including my Helia's. I have nothing yet to trade but promise to donate donated plant to others in the future. :) Please pm me if you are willing to donate so I can add a helia into my collection. Of coarse I will pay shipping. Thank you, Jack

im sorry to hear that ive been scared my gf woul o the same thing some day.......unfortunatly i dont have any extra helis but i mat have a rooted nepenthes cutting or two as well as some other random cps if your interested let me know and i will see what i can hook u up with

Thanks rball, since my ex got everything including the house I have limited space. I'm 46, and unemployed. Thank God for my mother or I would be homeless. So I have a room where I grow everything except for a shelf on the fence where I keep my sarrs and vft's. I have an east window with my lone nep. venticosa and a U. reni. I figured it would be a good place for a Hemi. Jack

well im at work now but when i get home il go through and pick a few things out for u

"My ex wife killed many of my carnivorous plants (out of spite)"

Dude That SUCKS
I hope you got revenge

Back