What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a good rifle scope...

Probably not gonna get one through here as not many people here shoot/hunt
but long story short, i need a good scope to fit my Browning .22-250 rifle, i already have 1" leupold rings, but as i just sent out my .308 Remington 40X with my VX-III leupold scope with premier reticles, i need something that will hold zero decently, and act as a good bench scope/varmint hunting scope...
Something in the range of a Nikon Buckmaster, or a Leupold VX I, II, or III

PM me and maybe we can work out a trade if youve got one...

Im also always in the market for reloading supplies, and currently need a new bench to replace my old RCBS Rockchucker that just broke, the thing was older than me, cant really say im too surprised... lol

Kris -- and a clocktower as well (heh, heh) . . .?

Caught me a little late unfortunately. I used to work at Cabelas in the firearms department and always got real good deals on scopes and accessories. Usually 25% off of retail. I have a spare 3-9x40, but its crap. Just put my last decent scope on a new rifle I traded for. Just for future reference.....never buy a Cabelas branded scope. Just take my word for it. :nono:

Back