What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking to grow my collection

im looking to grow my collection of cp;s im some what new to growing cp's so would like to get a few that are on the easy side. if any one has any cuttings or rooted plants that need a home i would love to give them one.

If you want a typical Drosera capensis then i have one. Decent size it's almost at flowering maturity. All you have to do is pay shipping. PM me if you are interested.

I haven't recived your PM only a visitor message.

i would like any thing i can get but i ether have a ventrata or alta cutting starting to root my friend didnt know witch one it was. im new to the forum not sure how to pm. would like both if i can find out how to pm

First you can click on my username like go up to one of my posts up there and click on my user name eou812 and then it will say down the line PM or prive message click on that and it will bring you to another page and i think you can figure out the rest from there it is fairly easy from there.

PM sent. Please check your inbox.

Back