What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to trade out my S. leucophylla seeds...

jonnyq

Supporter
Hi folks, I've got upwards of 100 Sarracenia leucophylla seeds (stored in the fridge) that I'm looking to trade out for other Sarracenia seeds...

(They're the same batch of seeds that gave me:
seedtrayleuco01small.jpg
)

Anyhow, I'd like to trade for other Sarracenia seeds if possible... I can divide these into 3 or 4 lots of ~30 seeds (or all at once as a single batch, if only one person's interested.)

If available, Sarracenia purpurea ssp. purpurea seeds will take priority (if anyone has extra to spare)... :)

Thx!

I'd be interested but alas I have no sarracenia seeds. If nobody else offers, don't forget me ;)

I have a bunch of seeds I can give you.
I have (all are open pollinated, but the purpurea that are only 2 weeks old already look like a purpurea)
Purpurea Venosa
Flava Ornata
Minor
Yellow Jacket (A purp Heterophylla hybrid that I think is Purp Hetero x Purp Venosa x Flava Maxima.
All are seeds harvested in 2010 and have been in the fridge since then. My purpurea, flava, and minor have sprouted while I have not tried Yellow Jacket yet.

Alright, then! SDCPs, I've already PM'd you... Awgaupp, I'm PMing you now...

Thanks, all!

Back