What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

unexpected hel divisions soon available

Noticed one of my older helis starting to look a little stressed.
It has been obvious for some time it needed repotted but I just kept putting it off...
Here is a quick point and click pic I just took LOL

There was very little substrate left, can you say root bound!!!
heterominorroot.jpg

I expect to have 4 or 5 divisions available (not including a couple that are on rreserve)
May have roots, may not.... dunno, but expect most to be rooted

This plant is a heirloom H. heterodoxa x mnor specimen from an old botanical garden clone line. It is likely a natural hybrid of H. heterodoxa x sarracenioides but predates the sarracenioides designation

Shipping and handling expected to be 10.00 USD
Priority goes to myTF friends and family first

Caveat, I dont want to see the division hit ebay in a couple weeks, you will forever be blackballed and may the fleas of a thousand camels rest under your armpits :nono:

offer ends Tuesday 6/14/2011 @2400 hrs.
Let the games begin....

Currently not near this pretty but in all her glory:
helihybrid2.jpg

I would love a division if you have any available. I have been a little on the taking side lately so no worries if you want to give another person a go. You won't hurt my feelings.

Oooooh... Let's talk sometime. I have more things to unload on you. ;D
~Joe

Any available still?

i double what brokken said

To answer a PM quesiton, no not a trade...just a freebee
However, that being said I would give priority to any heli trade offers

Thanks for asking :)

H.ciliata would especially be welcomed ;-)

Did I mention my birthday is coming up this week? :p
~Joe

Is this the one you mentioned to me? "The fleas of a thousand camels?" How I miss Johnny Carson and the Great Karnak.

David, yes and yes me too..... he was one of the great ones :)

omg you all are going to make this difficult :p

I'd love to give a heli a shot. I have the proper conditions just never had the chance to get one. Thank you for the opportunity! It's offers like this that make this forum so great.

*expires* :hail: :drool: :spazz:

Roots galore. I'd love a small division as well if any are available.

I would also love a division, although I doubt that any are left at this point.:hail: a most kind offer.

Should anyone drop off, I would like to give it a whirl. Otherwise, no sweat. No resells, no worries. That is quite a rootball! No fleas or camels for me, thanks!

:drool:

I would be honored to have one, if you are so inclined. :)

I would love one also, just have a small one that I started growing 8m ago and they're still small, but growing, would love something larger!

If you'd like to conduct an experiment on heterodoxa x minor vs south florida I'd be more than happy to pay shipping.

Offer closed

For those of you who didnt get a PM response, my apologies... I wish i had more, there is just so much demand and I must take care of those who have donated to me in the past first. What do you do when yo have 5 plants and so many good homes wanting one.

Ugh....

FWIW, my next offering will be for first timers only, anyone who had gotten one in the past will be ineligible

I'll try to balance out the scales just a little

Back