What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. Intermidia for SASE

Not as exciting as Butch's heli giveaway, but if you are looking for one of my favorite sundews, then here's your chance for some D. Intermedia (temperate) seeds. Picture is of the mother plant.

IMG_3188.jpg

First 4 gets them. 5th one will be at my discretion. Additional slots may open up.
5. ----

Update: Have had issues with my extra padding and the post office when using just one stamp.. please send an additional stamp if you want the extra padding. PM me for my address after you add yourself to the list.

Last edited:
Not as exciting as Butch's heli giveaway, but if you are looking for one of my favorite sundews, then here's your chance for some D. Intermedia (temperate) seeds. Picture is of the mother plant.

IMG_3188.jpg

First 4 gets them. 5th one will be at my discretion. Additional slots may open up.
1. Chibae
5. ----

Chib, to save you from the quoted list issue you ran into last time :lol:

1. Chibae
5. ----

1. Chibae
2. byuboy29
5. ----

1. Chibae
2. byuboy29
3.Bag1234
5. ----

1. Chibae
2. byuboy29
3.Bag1234
4.Halt
5. ----

Sorry I missed the rush for the first 4, but would love to be in the running for the 5th! Either way, thanks for sharing with the community!

1. Chibae
2. byuboy29
3.Bag1234
4.Halt
5. DavyJones

If one opens up, might I have it? Many thanks!

I'm interested your seeds too..
Is it still available to me?

Thanks,
antoni

Offer closed for now.
1. Chibae
2. byuboy29
3. Bag1234
4. Halt
5. DavyJones
6. Vbkid

I forgot all about this. Woops. Going out monday!

1. Chibae - sent 6/20
2. byuboy29 - received SASE, will mail 6/21
3. Bag1234
4. Halt - received SASE, will mail 6/21
5. DavyJones
6. Vbkid

Got a SASE from Kyle?

That's me! Sorry, was mailing it on the way out of town and just had the envelopes stamps and a pen in the car.
Sorry about that!
Thanks,
Kyle (vbkid!)

@kyle, no problem.

1. Chibae - sent 6/20
2. byuboy29 - received SASE, will mail 6/21
3. Bag1234
4. Halt - received SASE, will mail 6/21
5. DavyJones
6. Vbkid - received SASE, will mail 6/21

if no one sends the SASE send me some seeds!(pleeeeease):banana2::banana2::banana2:

seeds arrived today..thank you :D

Reminder that these are temperate form and will require stratification. Happy growing to all :)

Those interested, 2 (maybe 3) more slots are now open. For the extra padding (if you care) please add an extra stamp (20cents extra covers anything the post office deems potentially too thick to go through sort machine) to the SASE. PM me after you add yourself to the list.

1. Chibae - sent 6/20
2. byuboy29 - sent 6/21
3. Bag1234
4. Halt - sent 6/21
5. DavyJones
6. Vbkid - sent 6/21

Back