What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF: S. rosea f. luteola

im trying to track down an S. rosea f. luteola to complete my group and go next to my purp heterophylla, i need consistancy xD
willing to trade most anything within reason, that i could easily divide, or have another of... if not we can always work something out, i might be able to be talked into other trades.

seedtrayluteola.jpg

(this was taken over a week ago...)

If you're unable to find another source, let me know. Another member of the forum was kind enough to gift me with some seeds... They're in the process of germinating; five seeds have germinated so far; will keep you posted on progress...

Would you have an extra division of your minor antho-free to trade for this plant?

my minor antho free already has a couple people on the list Woodnative... sorry man, and one of them has claimed the next division i can take, if i am able to get one from it any time soon, its really freaking slow at growing...

petmantis - you mean this one? yeah ive got that one already man...
June2011134.jpg

Do you want an anythocyanin free psittacina?

bag id be interested but the link you PMd me, i am not really wanting to buy one currently.... Too many bills to pay man...

ohno... that was just a pic... id be willing to do a good trade!

Back