What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for seeds

Rball

INFECTED
Ive been to many websites to buy seeds and have not found much. So i am writing here to see if anyone has any seeds for trade or SASE. Im looking for mostly sundew seeds. I have multiple plants for trade some nepenthes and dews or utrics. Pretty much open for trades, please pm if you have anything

Ive been to many websites to buy seeds and have not found much.
Vendors can't make much profit on seeds so they either germinate them & sell the plants or wait until they will no longer grow & then sell the worthless little things to make some money...

Your best opportunities are from folks here on the forums. (imho)

I can offer you some of the following seeds if you like:
D. natalensis
D. nidiformis
D. capensis "alba"
D. indica (pink flower)
D. intermedia

WOW thanks everyone, ive been contemplating the icps but i think next payday i will go for it.

He is just about to get about 20 different types of seeds. Wish us both germination luck! if may mean fantastic plants for the rest of you. No tells just in case we both blow it.

Good luck!! you lucky you... :)

Lots of seeds incoming thanks for all the offers wish me luck thanks again everyone

Back