What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A. Konjac For Trade

I have 2 Amorphophallus Konjac / VooDoo Lily available for trade

1st one is about 4in. tall & the bigger one is about 7in. tall

Pics of what they will look like when they get bigger & the flower they make
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/573898394PbxcWv

Pretty much the only thing I'm looking for right now are HL {Intermediate} Neps not on my grow list http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123021
Would prefer plant or rooted cutting but open

Will do as two trades or will trade both together

~US Only Please~

Thanx
Eric
dethcheez@aol.com

"Meet My Demands Or I'll Stomp Them / I'm Not Bluffing / I'll Do It"
LOL

Really I Would Love To Trade Them For a Nep
But I Guess I'm Open At This Point / Tempt Me

I Have More Konjacs Then I Need / They Take Up To Much Space When They Get Big & I Don't Have Room For All I Have
They really are a nice VooDoo Lily & the flower lasts a lot longer than they do on most

Not looking for anything to exotic in trade as far as Neps go
If it's a HL & not on my grow list

I like Ventricosa / Ventrata / Alata & Maxima Crosses

A few I'm looking to aquire
Looking for any of EPs Dragon plants other than Marbled
Lady Pauline
Gentle
Gothica
To name a few / Cuttings are cool

Really I'm open to just about any Nep that's not already on my GL or ???
Also open to other VooDoo Lilies / Unusual Plants
{Please just no LL Neps, Sarrs or Dews}

Thanx
Eric
dethcheez@aol.com

Weren't the Dragon plants BE's and not EP's?

LOL I would be interested but most of my plants are LL neps. I cannot cut my vent "Hot Lips" ATM. And most of my others are not cutable anymore. What about Jade or passion fruit cuttings? Orchids?? These jsut seem interesting to grow. When I have the room I want to try Titanum.

I love these haha but i have too many as it is, my biggest is around 3ft tall and wide :D, nice plants

Weren't the Dragon plants BE's and not EP's?

LOL I would be interested but most of my plants are LL neps. I cannot cut my vent "Hot Lips" ATM. And most of my others are not cutable anymore. What about Jade or passion fruit cuttings? Orchids?? These jsut seem interesting to grow. When I have the room I want to try Titanum.

Hi

Thanx for the offer
But I'm really just looking for HL Neps right now

How are the Dews I sent you doing???

DC

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

I love these haha but i have too many as it is, my biggest is around 3ft tall and wide :D, nice plants

3 Feet Tall 4 1/2 Feet Wide / LOL
They do take up a lot of space one they get big

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

"Weren't the Dragon plants BE's and not EP's?"

Your right / My Bad

They are starting to put out new growth. Were they capensis? both of them or were they two different species?

Back