What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Birthday SASE: D. binata var. dichotoma 'Giant'

That's right.. it's MY birthday and I'm giving things away. That's how I roll dog.. :awesome:

I had a slight success with some D. binata var. dichotoma 'Giant' leaf cuttings, so I'm giving away an entire leaf per person, to 5 lucky people.
PM me for shipping info. And better make it a double stamped return envelope just to be safe.

SASE ends when my birthday ends.. midnight tonight.

IMG_6285.jpg

Last edited:
Sign me up! Nice bday gift for mine this coming Sunday :)

PM'ed

1. GregNY

Happy Happy Birthday

I WOULD LIKE 1:banana2:, GETING A collection of binitas

1. GregNY
2.Corners
3.Nep Lover (Happy Birthday)

1. GregNY
2.Corners
4. Allegedhuman

Awesome! Happy Birthday too!

1. GregNY
2. Corners
3. Nep Lover (Happy Birthday)
4. Allegedhuman
5. MICKEY

One forgot to add his name to the list.. my apologies. That does however mean this SASE is full, and complete. Thanks again to all for the birthday wishes. I really appreciate it.

the sase is on its way thank you and Happy Birthday:jester:

Happy Birthday! Is that water or gelatin?

1. GregNY
2.Corners
4. Allegedhuman

Awesome! Happy Birthday too!

Allegedhuman~ Okay.. so I'm totally lost. Did I know you lived in Michigan? I don't think so, cause I'm sure I would've asked where abouts. And upon hearing EAST LANSING I'm sure we would've met before now!! Considering we live in the same town. :rolleyes: Why.. on Earth.. did you send a SASE?!?! You could just come over and pick out the one you want. Hell, it'd only take you 15-20 minutes to get here. Why risk shipping the plantlets? Insanity.. I'll still send it if you like, don't wanna waste your stamps. But it just seems silly. Heck, I could even hand deliver your SASE in a half hour. :lol: How have we not met?!?!? Seth (FlyedPiper) is from Kalamazoo and he was already here last year before I even had a GH.
I would ask if you've seen the Nep Showcase I put together over at SGS on West Saginaw, but I haven't been in there in months.. so it probably looks like crap.

received d binta giant cutting today put it right in distilled water under a florescent light ,when do you think it will be time to pot it up?

received saturday afternoon :) cutting looks very healthy thanks again :D

Well I missed out, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

received d binta giant cutting today put it right in distilled water under a florescent light ,when do you think it will be time to pot it up?

When you see roots, or carnivorous leaves. I've already taken the remaining leaves out of water and put them in a high humidity tank on top of live LFS.

Well I missed out, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Still have one or two I could spare for those of you that really want one. Just shoot me a PM. ;)

Back