What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clue

clippity-clip-clip
Through the great few years I've been here, I've received so many generous offers. I feel now that I should give something back to the wonderful community here.

For the ambitious young growers out there, I'll be offering the following things:
[Taken: byuboy29] A Sarracenia minor division
TAKEN Sarracenia 'Hummer's Hammerhead' divisions [Called for by amark8195, Ja2412]
[Taken: bag123]A Drosera binata var. dichtoma "Giant" adult plant
[Taken: PiranhaPlant]A Drosera tokaiensis pot
TAKEN Drosera intermedia temperate adult plant [Tropical Taken by jack] [Temperate taken by Halt]

And for the growing collections: [Both taken by JB_orchidguy]
Sarracenia alabamensis division
Sarracenia jonesii division

I pay shipping. PM me with your address once it's agreed on what you want. US only please.

I ask for nothing except for your address and that you'll try your best to give back once/or if you can. ;)

Note: I will have to ship probably on the week of the 25th or so.
Clarification: I don't want anything in return. If you can spare it, give it away! ;)

Last edited:
Very nice!
I'm interested in nothing though, just pointing that out!

I would love (Drosera intermedia "Tropical"/temperate adult plants) and promise to give in the future. Jack

I would love (Drosera intermedia "Tropical"/temperate adult plants) and promise to give in the future. Jack

No problem, Jack. Would you like a tropical variety, temperate, or both?

Wow! Awesome that you're doing this! Nothing I want, but you're going to make a lot of people very happy :)

Happy growing!

If it's ok may I have a Drosera binata var. dichtoma "Giant" adult plant? Is this temperate? If so, may I have a D.tokaiensis or tropical varity of D.intermedia.

Oh good job - thanks for being awesome! :awesome:

If it's ok may I have a Drosera binata var. dichtoma "Giant" adult plant? Is this temperate? If so, may I have a D.tokaiensis or tropical varity of D.intermedia.

The binata is temperate; I'll have to hear back from Jack to see if he wanted the tropical intermedia or the temperate, since I don't have many tropical plants of a good size. And feel free to have a D. tokaiensis pot. They are truly a weedy sundew species.

Thanks guys! :awesome: I'm happy to give back. I've had my share of free plants, too. :lol:

Anything left?

PMed Clue. Would love the tropical D, intermedia. Jack

Only thing left is the D. intermedia temperate plant, then this is over! If someone wants it, then I can ship everything on Saturday! :awesome:

EDIT: Done!

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

And the grand total is 8 boxes. Thanks a lot, guys! There's nothing left, but hopefully I can do this again next year. :)

I suspect I am too late for anything .. still I thank you for your generosity with hopes that what goes around comes around

Just an update- Everything will be divided today. :D

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Oh, and please do notify me if shipping this week is not do-able. I plan to get packages out today and tomorrow, which should arrive around the end of the week.

Everything is shipped!

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much! It came in today, You are so generous!

Drosera intermedia "tropical"

Just received my plant today, OMG! it was awesome. I wish the plants I get from nurseries were as large. Thanks so much Clue. Since it's in flower maybe I can get seeds to send out? Thanks again Clue for your very generous giveaway. Jack

Back