What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wanted Drosera filiformis "Florida All Red

Im looking for a start of Drosera filiformis "Florida All Red, small plant or leave cutting,seeds

..... and what might you have to offer? :scratch:

NOT MUCH NOW ,i have some d roseanna, plants, some leave cuttings of d binata,extrema
can pay postage, or pay for plant if its not to much

mickey, perchance have you ever considered that the beginning of your post comes off as a little rude? a little common courtesy and proper manners goes a long way, it might even get the plants you want with as little as nothing. we all come from an array of ages and professions- there are jr high school students to doctors to law enforcement officers to university professors all found in this site, one of the reasons why a forum like this is so great. just keep that in mind next time when you're posting on this forum. and if you didnt know, speaking in all caps is communicating to someone that your are yelling or shouting at them. to speak like that without reason is just plain disrespectful.

sorry if you thought it was rude,wasn't meant to be,only 3 words where in caps and I wrote the original short and to the point sorry if you took that as rude

Mickey, have you ever thought of joining the ICPS? They have what you seek in their seed bank and more.
I am guessing Mickey was not aware of the "Caps is shouting" thing(which a lot of people I have met do not even acknowledge). He is shouting his name in every post he makes, lol.

Cheers,

Joe

thanks ,just thought it was easier to read,so I cap important parts of posts

Back