What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm getting a lowii x truncata :spazz:

Your getting that specific one? Nuh uh..

Cause if he's getting that specific one he's LUCKY!! Wish I was able to find one that far along when I was looking. Heck, I've already got one. But if one that size suddenly became available, I'd HAVE to scoop it up!
I said "nuh uh.." out of jealousy, not hurtful disbelief. ;)

Wait.. why is this in the trade area? I'LL TAKE IT!! :lol:

that lowii x trunc was on the PB for 200 bones mass..about 2 or 3 posts down from the Macro you bought!

that lowii x trunc was on the PB for 200 bones mass..about 2 or 3 posts down from the Macro you bought!

Say wha.. and I missed it? :headwall: Ahh well.. At least it's going to someone who will love it, and hug it, and name it George.

Oops my bad :blush:

I would have swore I posted it in the nepenthes section of the forum.

Oops my bad :blush:

I would have swore I posted it in the nepenthes section of the forum.

nope.. too late D. I'll send your capensis out today! I'll PM the address where you can send the lowii x truncata. :mwahaha: What a great trade eh'?

Say wha.. and I missed it? :headwall: Ahh well.. At least it's going to someone who will love it, and hug it, and name it George.

nope.. too late D. I'll send your capensis out today! I'll PM the address where you can send the lowii x truncata. :mwahaha: What a great trade eh'?

In your dreams mass. You wish I'd trade you for capensis. :lol:

I've never actually named my plants, although many people have asked me if I name them.
I usually tell them "They already have names."
I might name this one though, although I'm not too keen on George.

In your dreams mass. You wish I'd trade you for capensis. :lol:

I've never actually named my plants, although many people have asked me if I name them.
I usually tell them "They already have names."
I might name this one though, although I'm not too keen on George.

Yup! Mine are all named, too. Let's see, there's Nepenthes alata, Nepenthes specatbilis, Nepenthes...... :lol:

So are you offering it for trade? Otherwise why post here?

The space it takes on the new thread box in the chatbox is just too funny! Nice plant, gotta love that peristome... but for 200$ man... my mom would kill me if I ordered that!

Did anyone see the BIG N. lowii x truncata that was going for $399 on eBay? Maaaan, that was a sweet one.

Back