What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT's for trade

Don't know what kind.. don't care. Please take them! All going to be done in one deal. Don't want to bother with multiple trades on this one. Open to all offers.

IMG_6442.jpg

lol i offer this plant to every one want a unrooted cutting of a ventrata
??

Haha I have an even better offer. You want a rooted cutting of a Ventrata with a few root cuttings of a Drosera Binata?

sorry.. I'm buried in binata. And I absolutely loathe ventrata. Both very generous offers, but.. eh' eh'. Keep em' coming though. It won't take much more to get me to budge. I promise! I'm good on capensis and capensis 'Albo' as well. But I'd love something as common as red.

Still available.

If you don't want them why not do a giveaway? If I remember I gave these to you for free :D

like i said i got some cuttings

I'd love to take them off your hands but I dont really have anything at all for you. Well thats a lie, i do have extras of things, but they're kinda fragile. I could clip some of the basals off my N. x 'Miranda' and/or N. ventricosa. Im not sure if they have roots of their own or not...

If a trade doesn't come through, I think you should plonk them in an in ground minibog, ignore them, and see what happens...

If you don't want them why not do a giveaway? If I remember I gave these to you for free :D

Incorrect sir! These came from JR & Tracey up north.. Very nice people!

I have done so many giveaways lately. And if I recall correctly, my last giveaway had 3 slots and only 1 person signed up. So.. these stay up for trade.

Incorrect sir! These came from JR & Tracey up north.. Very nice people!

I have done so many giveaways lately. And if I recall correctly, my last giveaway had 3 slots and only 1 person signed up. So.. these stay up for trade.

wait... did my box of flytraps to you not make it? D:<

or... did i send it to someone else... sorry T_T didn't mean to come on as a ******.

You may have sent me some last year.. ??? But if your thinking of recently then it was definitely somebody else. I usually don't accept VFTs too often.

You may have sent me some last year.. ??? But if your thinking of recently then it was definitely somebody else. I usually don't accept VFTs too often.

i sent them free with free shipping. who wouldn't accept! :D

sorry.. I'm buried in binata. And I absolutely loathe ventrata. Both very generous offers, but.. eh' eh'. Keep em' coming though. It won't take much more to get me to budge. I promise! I'm good on capensis and capensis 'Albo' as well. But I'd love something as common as red.

Oh that's fine. Alternatively I have 4 plantlets of D. Capensis. And I can also send you a couple dozen seedlings. You want that instead? :poke:

Waiting on a reply from someone with some filiformis plants.. but if I don't hear anything I'll consider some capensis. One can never have too many..

Trade might be pending.. not sure. I'm really confused on this one. :rolleyes:

No takers.. so I'm going to put them towards a new multi-bog project.

Filiformis tracyii? I have a few to spare.

Last edited:
Back