What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. rubra ssp alabamensis Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, it's time to give away another S. rubra ssp alabamensis. One of the rarest sarracenia in the wild. They just keep outgrowing thier pot so instead of repotting, I want to uproot one and ship it out. Postage on me.

First one to post here gets the prize. Only stipulation is that you must be a "Thank You" membership user here on TF.
I will ship out on Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited:
giddyup!

That was quick. Congrats. Shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll ship it out on Mon-Tues.

I even waited 5 minutes. :lol: now I shall pay it forward with a give away of my own. Thank you kind sir ;)

damn.

NP. Brie. I have one more.... Shoot me a PM with your addy. But that's all for this year. I should have more to give away next year.

OMG I LOVE YOU! EEeEEEE! I've wanted one of these for so long! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

No problem. I am very happy to be able to give these away. There are not that many left in the wild so the more we get these spread around in cultivation, the better.

Congrats guys! I didn't make it but that's okay. :3

Exactly, one of the main reasons I wanted it, so I can grow it and spread it around as well. :) It sucks when humans make things go extinct. :p Some of us gotta do our best to save it.

This one will make it rounds for sure. I got you Lime!!!

*stupid* What do you mean? :>

when I divide. I will send. You no comprende Senior Lime?

Oh I see. >:U Thanks so much. :hail:

PS: These plants are of flowering size and most have pollenated flowers. So you may have seeds this fall. ;)

you lucky guys, have fun with the new plant lol

Oh sweet! I figured they were little baby divisions! I dont suppose there's any chance of shipping them with their pitchers still on?

freakin seeds!! :spazz: you are too kind sir!

Yeah, if I succeed in harvesting the seed, i'm going to grow/distribute those fo' sho'

I won last year. Plant looks great hopefll when it gets bigger Ill have divisions to give away too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back