What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliamphora pulchella (Akopan)

5 mature, rooted divisions (divided a few mins ago)

*Free with shipping and handling

Offer conditions
1. First time participant for one of my heli offers
2. You prepay shipping and handling (est. 15.00 USD)
3. Active TF member with at least 100 postings
4. No selling of division.
5. You make a similar offer when you make your first divisions.
6. USA only
7. One division per participant
8. Preference given to those who have donated to me in the past.
9. Preference given to those who signed up but missed out on the previous giveaways

"Momma"
pulchella0809.jpg

Ya know...peoples sposed to get stuff on their birthdays. Not give stuffs away. You're so generous. Not asking---have one (very small one) already. ;)

BAO DOWN TO DA GREAT HELI GOD FROM TINCHER MASSIF!!!1! :hail:

Last edited:
:p

well, these are mature divisions Jon.... youre more then eligible mate

your call

i would love to take in one of these :)

Getting crotchety there, Butch?

6. USA only
9. Preference given to those who signed up but missed out on the previous giveaways

6. USA only

LOL, witchy huh LOL
thats what old age does to ya.... ;-)

just trying to focus a certain demographic :p

. . . and stay off my lawn, you hoolligans!

Last edited:
I lack enough posts....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I meet most of those conditions.. Would love to add a pulchella to my small heli collection. Put my name in the hat, kind sir. Gracias...

No worries Butch. I will be like a breaching great white on a sea lion pup when H. waxy neblinae pops up. Like a boss. Don't you worry. :lol:

Hi Butch,

I have yet to try my hand at Heliamphora yet, but have recently made several upgrades to my growing area and think I'm up for the challenge. Please consider me a participant. :)

I would absolutely love to grow a heli, I have the right growing area and I have never won a Butch Giveaway. I would definitely be happy to give away the first divisions because growing the plant itself is a reward. Please also consider me a participant. :)

This looks great. However, I ended up getting a division of David's Heli. It doesn't look too good now, and I hope it will perk up. Can I please however be considered for this giveaway? But please put me last on the list, I would hate to take away from people who don't have any if 5 others show up :)

This looks great. However, I ended up getting a division of David's Heli. It doesn't look too good now, and I hope it will perk up. Can I please however be considered for this giveaway? But please put me last on the list, I would hate to take away from people who don't have any if 5 others show up :)

You might as well teach us a lesson about first come first serve. In the mean time, im gonna continue crying.

Oh My

I've never grown a heliamphora before, but it looks like an interesting genus and I would love to try.
I live in Oregon, right now we have the coolest summer temps in the nation. I think a heli would grow great in my highland tank with a top dressing of live sphag. I could stick it next to my glabrata. I imagine there temp requirements are similar to darlingtonia? Please consider me for a division.

You might as well teach us a lesson about first come first serve. In the mean time, im gonna continue crying.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by BigBella

6. USA only

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I did not see anywhere about First Come First Serve. Butch, could you please transfer this to Waterkirby?

Oh no, after I posted the page refreshed and the offer was closed. :(

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by BigBella

6. USA only

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I did not see anywhere about First Come First Serve. Butch, could you please transfer this to Waterkirby?

First come, First serve was not a criteria....

Oh no, after I posted the page refreshed and the offer was closed. :(

Sorry D, but you will have priority next time around mate.... I had five really good candidates step up

Back