What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Since i can't sell, i can trade mature D.spatulatas, young D. albinos, small VFT's!

Ok,

So i know some of the rules by now, and i know not to sell anything in here.....in that case i'm trading!
I have 4 pans full of mostly drosera spatulatas, and i need to clear them for space to put VFT's, so anyone wants a colony of spatulatas? let me know and i can get them for you!

I have D. albinos too, and are young, and i have some small VFT's, i will be posting pics soon.

So let me know what you are willing to trade for!

Thank you!

1)
ARw2c.jpg

2)
c2Pt0.jpg

3)
3V3bJ.jpg

4)
oBUMz.jpg

5)
7UGyf.jpg

6)
hHpYm.jpg

7)
pj7wT.jpg

8)
NBMNW.jpg

9)
joVRR.jpg

10)
zQeHI.jpg

11)
lv9pG.jpg

12)
Izuvx.jpg

13)
11JOb.jpg

I will get the pics of some of the VFT's, and D. albino.

Thanks for looking, send me a PM if you're interested, or post here. :)

Last edited:
Does the D. spathulata have any location data?

Hi clue, good to see you! :)

They were given to me as plain D. spatulata and no location.

thanks for asking!

Although I REALLY want one... I have nothing to trade :( good luck though :D

only thing I have to trade is some leave from a drosera binita extrema

I hope you have nothing to do with certain nursery that has fly trap and farm in its name because the selection of plants and type of pots you have in that picture looks exactly like the ones sold by them :) only missing a sticker

I hope you have nothing to do with certain nursery that has fly trap and farm in its name because the selection of plants and type of pots you have in that picture looks exactly like the ones sold by them :) only missing a sticker

No, i don't have nothing to do with a nursery, i'm just trying to get rid of these plants for space.

Back