What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

white worm starter culture or fruit fly culture

i would like to trade a white worm starter culture or fruit fly culture for some small dew or other cps:-))

This is like a punch line to a bad joke.

don't understand ,a white worm culture sells for $20.00,a fruit fly culture sells for $15.00 that would be a far trade for most dews, my dews love the wingless fruit flies,and my fish love both the flies and the white worms

don't understand ,a white worm culture sells for $20.00,a fruit fly culture sells for $15.00 that would be a far trade for most dews, my dews love the wingless fruit flies,and my fish love both the flies and the white worms

I never said it was funny.

No offense Mickey but if you are paying/charging $15 a culture thats ridiculous. Cultures are readily available for $5. Example

never seen that site ,I sell them for $5.00 but others sell for much more,plus I charge $3.00 shipping
I just though some one might want to trade an extra plant ,I didn't ask for any rare expensive plant ,just any thing I don't have which is most

Back