What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.ventricosa seeds for SASE

1. Physalaemus
2. Vbkid
3.Roxie Oder
4. dvg
5.Nep Lover
6.JonnyQ
7. JB_Orchidguy
8.lance
9. insomnist
10.Clue
11.The Griffin
12. punpkinface

There we go...Clue is up on the list.

SASE went out this morning. Thanks again.

Seeds received and set up on the germination shelf. Thanks again!

I cannot wait to check the mail. My mother in law usually checks it and I have to wait sometimes to get it from her house. I can hardly wait to get them planted!!! Woot woot!!

Seeds actualy came ysterday but just got them from MIL. Planted up on some milled LFS now. Thanks a bunch Exo!!!

My thanks as well, Exo!

Ahem...I still have a few seed packets left, so other than one SASE I was delayed on and am gonna send out (helilover), there are a few other peeps who haven't sent me an SASE. Due to the perishable nature of these seeds, I will wait till this coming monday and if I hear nothing from anyone else, I will put the packets back up for SASE.

If you dont hear from people that have signed up and if there is no one else may I have them?

I will have my sase out in the mail late tonight/early tomorrow AM (sorry its taken so long)

If you dont hear from people that have signed up and if there is no one else may I have them?

You may have a packet if that happens. ;)

Received the seeds in the mail today. Thanks Exo!

Has anyone had any germination success with their N. ventricosa seeds yet.

dvg

Not yet, but soon hopefully.

I am holding out hope!!!!

Back