What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am looking for these plants:

Nepenthes:
  • Aristolochioides
  • Jamban
  • Any others that are very unique, rare plants. (Most likely that means the most expensive plants.)

Heliamphora!!!!!
  • Heterodoxa x. Minor
  • Nutans (Typical)
  • Nutans 'Giant'
  • Tatei
  • Tequila
  • Ionasii
  • Heterodoxa x. Nutans
  • Chimentensis (not sure if I spelled that right)
  • Folliculata
Any others!!!!!

Cephalotus Follicularis:
  • "Big Boy"
  • "Eden Black" (Yes, I know...Nobody really has this plant, and if they do, they aren't going to give it up easily. I still want it though ;))
  • any other black/ dark forms or other cultivars that are not on my growlist

At the moment I on't really have anything to trade, but I am growing some nice Helis as well as a few other plants that could be divided in the future. If you want any of these plants for trade, check back later for when I have plants/divisions available.

Feel free to PM me with offers, questions, or anything else!

Last edited:
Mighty ambitious list Ann

Yes...

Mighty ambitious list Ann

Yes I know, but why not try ???. I'm dying for those plants and I can't really afford to buy them other places because of the import costs, plus they're more expensive to get an established plant from a well-known retailer or vendor. Ok, ok...I know I probably won't get too many of those guys this way, but I still want them...

I'll have the following available in a couple months...
-Heterodoxa x. Minor
-Nutans (Typical)

I have plenty of cephs for sale, mostly Typicals, but I could be convinced to sell my adult Hummer's Giant...

Back