What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am giving away all my drosera so that I can shrink my growing area (parents are forcing me to :()

I have 1 pot of each of the following plants, that does not mean there is only one plant in a pot.
Shipping and handling will be $8 per pot. I'm doing this on a first come, first serve basis. Also, only one plant per person.

1. D. Binata (3 plantlets in the pot)
2. D. Roseanna (~8 plants in the pot)
3. D. Scorpiodes (~10 plants in the pot)
4. D. Palacea ssb. Palacea (~8 plants in the pot)
5. D. Nitidula x. Pulchella (~8 plants in the pot)

I also have other non-carnivorous plants available: You may get more than one plant per person on these, though I still only have one of each available.

6. Papphiopedilum Hsinying Ruby Far (Paphiopedilum Ruby Leopard 'Red Flame' x. Paphiopedilum fairreanum)-This is a very nice little orchid when it is in bloom. Right now it isn't in bloom, but it should be sending up a flower pretty soon.
7. Smal Bromeliad (not sure of the species, but it is a nice little grower I got at HomeDepot)
8. Ponytail Palm Bonsai Tree (planted in a nice little green tray)-shipping for this will be $15 because of the larger tray it is in

Please put your name next to the number of the plant(s) that you want:

Feel free to PM with questions, offers, or anything! Thanks!

Last edited:
Wait.. I just noticed, $12 PER pot?!?!? Big pots eh'?

Whoops...I menat to say only $8 per pot, and only one plant/ pot per person.

Aww.. only one per person? Now I can't decide between numbers 3. 7. and 8.

Aww.. only one per person? Now I can't decide between numbers 3. 7. and 8.

Whoops again :headwall: I need to actually go through and read/ edit what I post.

I meant only one per person on only the CPs. So if you would like, you can get any or all of the non-cps, and one cp, or no cp, or even just the cp.

Well alrighty then.. :awesome:

3. mass

7. mass
8. mass

Damn trav, you gotta take the ONE that I really really wanted. ;)

3. mass
5. Brie

6. Brie
7. mass
8. mass

Thanks!!

Which one?

3. mass
4. btmurph
5. Brie

6. Brie
7. mass
8. mass

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
man, Scorpiodes, what everyone wants!

nevermind on my plea then! (I need to read I guess, darn work for distracting me!)

man, what everyone wants!

nevermind on my plea then!

You still want the D. Palacea ssb. Palacea though, right?

Ok, so far this is what I have;

mass
  • D. Scorpiodes
  • Bromeliad
  • Ponytail Palm Bonsai

Brie
  • D. Nitidula x. Pulchella
  • Pahpiopedilum Orchid

btmurph
  • D. Palacea ssb. Palacea

riceman
  • D. Roseanna

pearldiver
  • D. Binata
Anyone I missed?

Last edited:
2. riceman
3. mass (please please please)
4. btmurph
5. Brie

6. Brie
7. mass
8. mass

I guess this is the proper way to do it.

Thanks!!!

Hi,

The weather cooked my binata, if that is still aviailable, I might like to have it. Also the orchid or bromeiliad
if not already spoken for. Many thanks!

The Binata is still available. So that means, assuming pearldiver takes it, all plants are taken.

I will send PMs to everyone for payment, and to get your shipping addresses. Thank you for participating! :)

is it too late?

I want one of each :p

(just teasing)

oops

plants (widdle tiny suckers :) ) received today, thanks again! Now I just gotta pot em up!

Back