What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Nepenthes for beginners

This is a giveaway for all beginners out there. With a few stipulations of course.

Up for grabs is a N. maxima x talengensis
Shipping is $10 as this is a LARGE nepenthes with multiple basals. It's turning into a real bush.

Rules.
1. You must be a new member to this forum (<= 1.5 years).
2. You must hold a "Thank You" membership here on this forum.
3. You must give away a cutting or basal of this plant at some point. (honor system).

I will accept 10 names who meet the above criteria and then I will select 1 person randomly. If I don't get 10 names in the next few days, I will begin to adjust the rules.

Last edited:
Awesome oprotunity here. Great plant! I look forward to when my cutting roots and pitchers!! Way to go Dashman!!!

I've been a member for about a year an a half but only had CPs for a year with only 2 Neps in my collection...can I still count? ;)

Either way this is an awesome giveaway so people better jump on it!

Looks like I meet all the criteria. Basals will certainly make their way out to the community.

1. Physalaemus

Sure Jpappy. What's a few months. I'll edit the rules to <1.5 years. I hate to leave someone hanging. :)

1. Physalaemus
2. jpappy

would love one I want to try a nep only have dews

1. Physalaemus
2. jpappy
3.MICKEY

Real quick, I thought maxima x talangensis was 'Exotic Lady" and "Lady Pauline" was the opposite cross?

You're probably right. I got the plant labeled as N. maxima x talengensis. So I guess I shouldn't put any more label on it than that. I will correct the original thread.

I've been in the hobby less than 2 years.. but have done my stint with this cross. It LOVE's it's light and humidity.. just FYI. Cool little pitchers btw. I expect so see pics from the winner... your cool Damon, I like you.

Yay! Thanks for making an exception dashman...now I just need to have my fingers crossed I'm picked.

Thanks for the opportunity! :)

1. Physalaemus
2. jpappy
3. MICKEY
4. Pik

1. Physalaemus
2. jpappy
3. MICKEY
4. Pik
5. Remag
________

1. Physalaemus
2. jpappy
3. MICKEY
4. Pik
5. Remag
6. HeliLover

1. Physalaemus
2. jpappy
3. MICKEY
4. Pik
5. Remag
6. HeliLover
7. TheFury

Awesome competition :cool: - good luck to all!
PS, at the time of posting I'm not marked as a TF "thank you" member, although I did purchase the membership earlier today, so I will be quite soon.

1. Physalaemus
2. jpappy
3. MICKEY
4. Pik
5. Remag
6. HeliLover
7. TheFury
8. Wire Man

1. Physalaemus
2. jpappy
3. MICKEY
4. Pik
5. Remag
6. HeliLover
7. TheFury
8. Wire Man
9. Silenceisgod

Thanks a bunch, happy growing!

Thanks all, I will pick a winner this evening.

Note: The rules clearly stipulate that you must be a TF "Thank you" membership holder. I will let this slide, but if there are any "Thank You" membership holders who still want to put thier name on this list, feel free to post and I will bump someone who is not.

Also, I didn't mention but should have US only.

And the winner is : Silenceisgod.

Please PM me with shipping info and I will get the plant shipped out most likely tomorrow.

Awesome! Thanks a bunch, I was totally surprised! Pmed with my shipping info.

Happy growing!

Back