What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for ventricosa porcelain clone

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
I am lookign for one of these if anyone has a cutting they can trade.

I am also interested in these forms recommended by clue
similar ventricosa clones, like Alba (mainly a Euro clone), EP's clone C and D, and MT's Clone "Wide Pink Peristome", which are much like Porcelain.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Plant pictured here in this thread is also another form I w ould love to trade for a cutting of. I am not sure if this gentleman is here on this board or not.
http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32934

Get in line... LOL. If you find one, please let me know. I have been looking for one for about a year now. I have settled for a ventricosa (c) in the meantime.

I had one person who said they had some but that person is no longer responding to my PMs. Not sure if they are around as much these days or the cuttings didn't take or what.

There is one person in NJ that frequents another forum that does have one of the apparent few here in the US, but I do not have a personal relationship with him so would consider it rude to just ask him to trade me out of the blue.

Ah, well. I only hope it makes it to more hands in cultivation before it is lost forever.

Dash I had one and it passed! I had a plant from someoneone and took a cutting before sending it back. They have since lost their plant too.

Hmm. Have you guys checked with Tony? He have a porcelain form.

I may have to hit Tony up. IDK what I could offer a man like him in trade though. :-?

JB, if you don't have anything...then ask him how much. ;)

Hmm. Have you guys checked with Tony? He have a porcelain form.

I believe I have and if I recall, he does not. Or maybe just none extra available.

porcelain is a hard to obtain cultivar because it is a slow growing plant, a true highlander species in every sense of the word, and does not produce basals very often. once they do, the basals/stem cuttings take extremely long to root and establish themselves.

As luck would have it, I was able to find a few available. So super excited!

I believe that tony put one eBay awhile ago.

Back