What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Sanguinea, orange, for adoption

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
Okay all, it's payback time. Oh wait, that doesn't sound too friendly does it? Umm, how about it's time for me to pay something back to the terra forums community.

I have a moderate sized, six inch pot, about ten inch tall, orange N. Sanguinea that i am offering to a good home.

This sang spent it's first six months with me in my HL tank. It soon outgrew that and has adapted nicely to life among the orchids. It is growing now on a humidity tray on an open rack under the T12 lights.

Between now and 11:59 PM eastern time on Monday September 5'th (2011) let me know why your home would be the best one for this plant.

Although this offer is not limited to beginners i would prefer to send this sang to someone who is fairly new to neps as a way to help them get started.

Finally..I will pay for the shipping. :D

I'm here! Did you get your orchids? If you find a good noobie great, if not I will adopt it! IDK why I would be a good home. PLants are my passion, sometimes too much so. I love neps and give a great home to all I meet. Sometimes they don't like me but most of the itme they do. I am a generous trader and give away plants when I can. I cannot gatch shipping like the coold folks can. :p but such is life.

i would love to take in this plant :)

why my home would be good? because i dont have many neps right now so space is not limited and i pride myself with the way i grow all my plants and i would be more then happy to physically pick up the plant saving us both on shipping :D

By all means thought feel free to send this to some one else too im sure there are other people out there who would love this plant too :D

I want it! I only have one Nep at the moment and my windowsill is looking rather empty. I have a bad fly problem in my new apartment, too. I think it would go well with my paintings and sculptures.

I would love to have a chance at growing this species of nepenthes. While not QUITE a beginner, I currently only grow N. Ventrata, Miranda, and Mirabilis. I've actually been looking into getting a Sang since I know it is definitely a plant I can grow in similar conditions of my current collection and it will be healthy!
Either way, thanks for offering this up to the community, it's always great to see people sharing their passion with others! I hope whoever gets it can appreciate it!
Thanks again,
Kyle

wire, pick up some of those sticky traps that you have to pill down and it has a string to hang it up with, they work really well but beware they are STICKY!!!!!!!! that should take care of most of them and they come in packs of 4 i think (just an idea if you were looking for a quick fix and didnt want to wait on a nep for it lol

I am a generous trader and give away plants when I can. I cannot gatch shipping like the coold folks can. :p but such is life.

I'm not one of the cool folks either..but many of my plants have been shipped to me with the giver insisting on paying the postage so I wanted to pass that karma on as well.

He he I understand and would not mess up a good thing. I'm glad to see the board getting back into that good spirit.

hi I would love to grow some neps but can't afford to buy any , my outside growing conditions are perfect for growing highland neps 9 months of the year,I have been growing a few dews for a little while but would like some pitchers , I am disabled so I have plenty of time to care for them,so they will be well cared for and as they grow I will multiply them and pass them around for free as I do with other types of plants I grow

N. sanguinea

It would be wonderful if I am the benefactor of this Nep. I am new to the CP scene and have a couple of dews, one VFT, a couple of Sarrs., a Utric and a N. spectabilis. A couple of these from generous TF members like yourself. I plan to part my plants when I have extras to others when the time comes. Appreciate the chance. Goodluck everyone. May the one who deserves get it.

Well... Although I dont deserve it, I would really really REALLY love to have it! I dont have any Neps and cant afford to buy any :( I have tons of room considering I have a 2 giant trays which only half of one tray was used to sow drosera seeds in, the the only other thing I have growing is alot of moss lol. If you dont pick me thats fine but if you do I intend to give something back to the community once my collections take off :)

As a newcomer to this forum, and a newcomer to the obsession that is carnivorous plants, I feel that I would be the perfect candidate because 1) My obsession with my plants causes me to care for them as if they're my progeny, never going a day without maintaining them, 2) I have recently built a grow rack with a 4 bulb, 48'' T5 HO fixture that is performing amazingly on my other plants and 3) I've got the dough to provide a good education for and to shower the plant with lavish gifts.

Also, I am not afraid to grovel.

I'll put my hat in the ring too. I've been growing CPs for almost 2 years now, and am entirely hooked. Sanguinea has become one of my favorites due to the pitcher shape, and the deep colors that i've seen in them. I've been looking for an orange for quite some time and have not as yet been able to find them. I take excellent care of my plants (to the point where my gf gets jealous of them), and have a spot right next to my red sanguinea in my rack that would be perfect for his orange cousin. Add to that that I've been unemployed for the better part of a year, so my funds available for new plants is pretty much non-existant. I would love to take this guy off your hands and will give it a wonderful home!

The winner of the sang is riceman..please pm me your addy :D

sang for giveaway

Me, really?I never ever win anything. Wow, can't
believe it. Thank you very much chibae. Thank you so much. :banana2:

chibae,

PMed you my address few days ago but something weird is happening to my PMs. Hope you got it. Thanks.

chibae,

PMed you my address few days ago but something weird is happening to my PMs. Hope you got it. Thanks.

got it, sang sent :)

Back