What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. diatas giveaway

It's nothing massive.. Just came out of the recovery tank. New growth point looks pretty good compared to the old. Stands a couple inches tall, with a 1.5" leaf span.

First person to tell me my all time favorite Texas HoldEm' poker starting hand, with the correct suit of each of the two cards.. can have it for the cost of shipping ($6). This outta be fun. :rolleyes:

king of hearts, queen of hearts? :awesome:

Edit: C'mon, guys! There's only 1326 choices!

Last edited:
nope..

Queen of spades king of hearts

ummm... Pocket Queens?

what suit(s)?

Oh, guess I should have read the rules. Clubs and Spades.

It was a joke so I didn't bother with suits

My favorite is any runner suited. Nobody seems to pay as much attention as they should to flushes or small/mid straights.

My favorite is any runner suited. Nobody seems to pay as much attention as they should to flushes or small/mid straights.

ooo.. getting warmer!

I'm not going to guess any more. Someone else deserves a chance to win. I've been getting alot of free stuff lately. Don't wanna get greedy.

Suit yourself.. no pun intended. ;)

My crystal ball tells me your favorite starting hand would be 2 of diamonds & 3 of diamonds.

false. Go with a Magic 8-Ball.. they're wiser. ;)

Pocket rockets pair of aces spade and club

incorrect sir.. though I do enjoy me some pocket aces.

King queen spades on both

Back