What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. "Brokkenensis" (x catesbaei) Giveaway!

I have 9 seedlings available to giveaway.. These are about half of my seed grown plants of Brokken's - S. flava var. rubricorpora x purpurea ssp. venosa var. montana (S. x catesbaei)

Requirements:
1. Must be a Green Member
2. Must have done at least 1 giveaway prior to now
3. Must be a boy or a girl
4. Did not get accepted or get in on Brokken's seed giveaway. (If you got seeds, you are not eligible.)
5. Share lot's of update pics as they mature.

If you meet ALL of these requirements (especially #3), then.. first come first serve.
~ Shipping costs will need to be covered by you. $4 should more than cover a bubbler + shipping. Free something rather (from my collection) will be included with every package.

Last edited:
Unless I'm missing something about number 3, looks like I meet the requirements :D Thanks very much for the kind offer! I recently did a SASE giveaway and I've got a little something else in the works :p

1. Physalaemus

#3 is just that simple.. I'm sure your good. ;)

1. Physalaemus
2. limeslide

Two down.. 7 to go.

1. Physalaemus
2. limeslide
3. OMGBRIEEXPLOSION!

1. Physalaemus
2. limeslide
3. OMGBRIEEXPLOSION!
4.frogsintn3

frogsintn2 .. you actually aren't eligible since you do not meet requirement #1. Sorry buddy..

For the rest of you's.. if you haven't done so, just shoot me a PM and we can square away however you wanna get the $4 shipping cover to me.

1. Physalaemus
2. limeslide
3. OMGBRIEEXPLOSION!

Ehhh I don't meet numero uno....

Wish I qualified for this giveaway. Very nice of you Mass:).

What, no love for us transgenders and hermaphrodites? :-))

haha.. I was going to say and/or, but didn't think it was necessary. But yes, you are welcome as well Pat. (From SNL.. remember?)

i'm not a green member...yet. anyway to get in on this? anyways, what does it mean to be a green member? (haven't really explored the forum enough to know)

1. Physalaemus
2. limeslide
3. OMGBRIEEXPLOSION!
4. frogsintn3 (awaiting membership update)

UPDATE: After careful consideration I have decided that I cannot provide favorable conditions for a Brokkenensis seedling. So I took my name off the list. Thanks for this awesome opportunity Mass!

1. Physalaemus
2. limeslide
3. OMGBRIEEXPLOSION!
5. chibae
6. lance (membership pending..)

Last edited:
Of course I might have a problem with number 3. I don't know the sex of the donor of my cadavar bone implants and the requirement is either, not both or unsure.

1. Physalaemus
2. limeslide
3. OMGBRIEEXPLOSION!
5.chibae

Back