What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello friends,

I thought I'd offer:

D. binata var dichotoma cross pollinated seeds--a fresh harvest! :boogie:
D. indica--Scented, Austrailia
D. aliciae
D. venusta
D. capensis
D. burmanii--Hong Kong
touch sensitive plant seeds

If you're interested in other drosera seeds post a species name and I'll let you know if I have it.

EDIT:

I was thinking more along the lines of trade. I'm looking for things that grow well in San Diego! This includes South African dew seeds, drosophyllum (never can I get enough!) seed, cephalotus seeds, etc.

Hmmm. Seems like people are wanting a SASE. I'd do that for indica seeds (which I have too many of!) But let me create a thread just for that. I don't have much time now adays, so I couldn't do anything major like last time ;)

Last edited:
In indica hard to grow? Are they SASE or trade?

hey im interested in indica venusta burmanii and binata

Wow you are on a roll. I would not mind binata but what are the terms?

Cheers,

Joe

Drosera seeds

I would like to have D. venusta and alicia seeds. Thanks.

SASE??? or .......

Oh man. Too many replies!

I will clarify the terms.

Q: Is indica hard to grow?
A: For me it is a weed. It may or may not do well for you ???

:lol: I find it kinda funny that you've done so many giveaways people just assume it is one:-))

:lol: I find it kinda funny that you've done so many giveaways people just assume it is one:-))

Yeah, alot of people do giveaways. I think there have been quite a few recently! But I assumed that everyone would take for granted that this was for trade seeing as how I'm posting in the "trading post." I guess that mistake coupled with "I thought I'd offer" didn't make it clear at all that this was a trade.

To be frank, I was just plain lazy and by doing so I caused a stir. I'm sorry, folks :blush:

I would like D. vanusta (hope thats spelled right) but i dont have anything you dont have (cause I'm a noob)... oh well :p happy growing!

Add my name to the SASE list for indica please.

I'd like venusta and aliciae, possibly indica if you have any left.

i've got seeds of:
capensis typical
capensis red
capensis white
burmanii
nidiformis

I know they're pretty common but they're fresh! Collected this week. I think I could swing some spatulata ruby slippers seed as well. Any of that interest you for some indica scented seed?

i've got seeds of:
capensis typical
capensis red
capensis white
burmanii
nidiformis

I know they're pretty common but they're fresh! Collected this week. I think I could swing some spatulata ruby slippers seed as well. Any of that interest you for some indica scented seed?

Why not. If you have a lot of capensis red seed, I'll send you a lot of indica seed in return. Let me know how many you have and I'll match it. Please PM me.

LOL, have anything for trade?

I'll have some Drosera intermedia seeds soon, and I have some D. rotundifolia seeds stratifying.

I'll have some Drosera intermedia seeds soon, and I have some D. rotundifolia seeds stratifying.

The reason I laughed is you asked if I had d. indica seeds left :-))

I have a ton.

Unfortuantely, d. intermedia and d. rotundifolia don't grow too well here...and I have alot of them anyway. I need to keep rotundifolia and anglica in my cobra bog :-(

Back