What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

********* Closed *********
Thanks to all who participated

Based on last night's temperatures, it appears that cooler times have arrived, making for safer Heliamphora transplanting. I have three or four plants available for postage.

- H. folliculata, Murosipan Tepui, VZ (AW clone) - 2 or 3 plants available (one may be committed). These are healthy, vigorous plants currently putting out ~3" immature pitchers.
- H. minor with 5 mature ~1.5" pitchers.

- Postage is expected to be $5.20 (or whatever a small flat-rate box costs). The actual amount will be Paypal-ed to me on or before receipt of package.
- USA only
- Notice that this is not 1st come, 1st served
- When these plants get older and are divided, I expect to see a public giveaway here on Terra (not a trade & not a chatbox offer). This is a requirement of this posting. If you do not plan to giveaway divisions of these plants on Terra (for postage) - do not participate.
++++++++++++++++++
If interested, please send me an email (not PM) to:

Emailaddressasimage.jpg

- Include your name, forum name & address.
- If you have a preference for a specific plant or do not want one of the two species - include it.
- Tell me something about the location where you will be placing the plant (temps, humidity, lighting, etc) & media you plan to use
- Give me some clue why you should be selected.
- I plan to select four people by next Thursday or Friday & ship out all plants next Sat for delivery on Mon or Tuesday. There is some chance I may need to delay delivery by a week if weather is hot.
- Feel free to either post questions here in the thread or email me

Thanks for playing :bigthumpup:

Please note that this is not 1st come, 1st serve so there is no need to rush. Every single time I have a giveaway, there are people who blatantly do not follow the instructions posted.** Please know that if you do not follow the instructions, you will not be considered.

** like not including their address - "I'll send you my address if I am selected" - I've played that game and when I select people on Friday - they're not around to give me their address so I cannot ship on Sat as I planned. This screws me & the other recipients. Etc for other rules.

Last edited:
I'll take it!

Edit: E-mail sent. :)

Last edited:
Email sent :)

Email sent:)!

email sent, thank you so much for the offer :-O

Email sent! Thank you for the opportunity and may who ever deserve it, get it :)

email sent

Just returned from a bike ride where my subconscious reminded me that I was remiss in not providing credit where it was both due & deserving. The H. folliculata portion of the giveaway (aka: the big part) has been brought to you from the largess of the Heli-king himself - Sir Butch. :hail::hail::hail:

The folliculata divisions are the same clone as those offered in the auction.

:hail: to Sir Butch! :awesome:

Guess I'll join the crowd in announcing EMAIL SENT

Ron- You are so generous and your generosity and so many other people's spreads around in this community.

Email sent and fingers crossed. Thanks for opportunity to participate.

afrodisa

The winners have each been sent an email confirming what plant they will receive.

Thanks to all who participated. It was extremely difficult to choose the final few people who are receiving plants - especially out of the final 10 or so -- many worthy requests. :hail:

Out of curiosity.. who won?

Personally, I think that's a slightly untact question. If he wanted to announce the winners, he would have already mentioned them...it's not our business to know who he decided to give his own plants to. -.-

That being said, congrats to the winners!

NOOOOO i never win giveaways :(

Congrats all, and good on ya Ron

the mack daddy of givers...

Out of curiosity.. who won?
Imo, the decision to share that info is up to the recipient's discretion. Some may want that information in the public domain & some may not ... ???

Back