What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sar rosea 'luteola', minor etc for VFT red, B52

My VFTs were dug up by wildlife this summer and allowed to dry, unfortunately. I have a couple of young but well established Sarracenia I would like to trade for VFTs.
I am looking for a mixture of VFTs but would like to include at least one large one liek 'B52' and at least one red one like 'Aka Ryu' In return I will send a few young Sarrs. I can send these potted an will include at least two of the rare S. rosea 'luteola'. Also one or two S. minors, maybe a leuco hybrids. For a nice offer I may even throw in a red flava seedling. I want to send these out this week. I don't think you will be dissapointed as I never send something I would not like to receive. I will send the Sarrs Fedex Priority overnight so they won't "miss a beat".
Give me your offers and I will pick one in the next day or so and get your plants out promptly and I expect the same in return. .

Got a couple of PMs and I think I have decided on one to two trades assuming they come through ok. Thank you!!!

Back