What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utric 4x pack for shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brie

Sarracenia freak
Well, I think its time I pass these along.. I'm running out of precious space on my plant rack and I think i'd like to have more room for drosera instead of utrics.. Mach graciously sent these to me when I first joined TF, :hail: so only fair I pass them back along to someone else who wants to give em a try. :)

Up for grabs are: 1 x U. livida, 1 x U. calcyfida, 1 x U. graminifolia, and 1 x U. longifolia.

Shipping will be $5 in a flat rate box, via paypal.

I will do a random name draw, old fashion style, name on a piece of paper in a cup, at 5pm pacific time. So yall have til then to enter your name. :) :boogie:

Last edited:
Please throw my name in the cup.

Thanx,
afrodisa

I'm in...never tried Utrics before

Wow Brie you have really been in the giving mood lately.. Since I've already been on the recieving side of your generosity just recently I'll leave my name out of the cup but just wanted to say thanks for making TF that much better.

ill throw my name in as well thanks for the offer.

Me too. If I am picked I'd prefer U. graminifolia, a good addition to my planted tank. Thanks.

I'd love to be considered for this Brie. Thanks!

I'll throw my name in the cup...

Thanks for your generosity!

This is what makes TF such a great community!

Me too. If I am picked I'd prefer U. graminifolia, a good addition to my planted tank. Thanks.

Riceman, this is a 4 pack, so you'd get all 4. :)

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Wow Brie you have really been in the giving mood lately.. Since I've already been on the recieving side of your generosity just recently I'll leave my name out of the cup but just wanted to say thanks for making TF that much better.

Meh, if you still want in, I dont mind. :) But you're very welcome. Just payin' it foreward. :banana2:

Sorry, got home a bit later then I expected...

Aannddd the winner issss... RBALL!

PM me your address please! :)

Wow, that's even better. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back