What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uber Fresh LFS + Red LFS giveaway!

Just collected fresh LFS today (fat head green & fat head red), and there's still a lot more needing to be removed from the trail. SOoooo..
I have LOTS of fat head green, along with 3 gallons of fat head red available.

Plus ONE GALLON OF RED available for a giveaway.

Here's how we'll handle the giveaway. For everyone that get's LFS from me between Sept. 1st. to Holloween night, will get their screenname put into a jar. On Holloween night after I get home from Cedar Point I'll draw one name out, and that person wins the entire gallon of red LFS, on the house, and shipped on my dime.

The names in the giveaway jar to date are (If I missed anyone, feel free to PM me. Chances are good I forgot a few):

1. David F
2. nya
3. BE
4. TheFury
5. Eric_N
6. The Griffin

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this giveaway! :) Very generous of you.

Just my way of saying thanks to those of you that help to support my cause.

Moss man mass kills it again! Looking forward to getting the green stuff; fingers crossed for the red stuff! Regardless of what happens, props to the winner. Mass' moss is a force to contend with!

So we have green up for shipping now?

ooh more of mass's luscious red moss :drool:

Wait, what are you asking for trade. I could use a little for my darlingtonia

up for trade? damn, I dont know If I have anything but I have been looking for LFS for a while.

1. David F
2. nya
3. BE
4. TheFury
5. Eric_N
6. The Griffin
7. GregNY
8. Nep Lover

1. David F
2. nya
3. BE
4. TheFury
5. Eric_N
6. The Griffin
7. GregNY
8. Nep Lover
9. cpsammich
10. HeliLover
11. Dionae

Got the moss today... that's a lot of sphag! :0o: This fat head stuff is epic. I just redid all the top dressings in my Nep pots and it only used up about 2/3 of a gallon. When I redid my ventricosa I found a little basal buried in the previous top dressing! :boogie:

Also got a Hygrotherm yesterday and a new humidifier is gonna arrive tomorrow. Things are really coming together :cool:

Check this stuff out:
6215570077_07e9f8da81_b.jpg

Thanks again!

Mine came today too
It's soo gorgeous
Plus mass' stuff (including shipping) costs less than a bale of the same size of dried Wisconsin crap at my nursery

Also got a Hygrotherm yesterday
Jeeeeaaaallllooooouuuuussssss.

So as not to hijack... mass's moss is, indeed, massively magnificent.

Any aphids or bugs from the wild stuff?

I've found ants, ticks, spiders, and dolphins in the moss before. It's wild grown.. so.. ya never know. I've been using it nonstop for 2 years and haven't had any problems with infestations other than ants.

done.

Back