What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wanted: saltwater stuff

looking for stuff for a couple nano tanks, various polyp's like zoa's or different colored mushrooms, algae and open to suggestions.......have various CP's the cooler you have the more im willing to part with rarer stuff.....

also looking for mantis shrimp....

Did you also need supplies rattler? I just took a 10 gallon salt water nano down. Have rock,heaters and tons of test kits..also Have a zoo med t5 ho 30 inch complete with new bulbs. :)

Did you also need supplies rattler? I just took a 10 gallon salt water nano down. Have rock,heaters and tons of test kits..also Have a zoo med t5 ho 30 inch complete with new bulbs. :)

actually could use all that.....

Damn, too bad I sold most of the bits n bobs along with my Solana. I'll look and see what else I have laying around, supply wise..

Also, I work for a saltwater shop called Barrier Reef Aquariums, http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com Let me know if you see anything you like. We ship anything and everything.

Back